Lawyer “MP” real estate practice embraces all major areas of real estate law, including acquisition, due diligence, investment, financing, construction, construction procurement, development, letting, management and sale.
We have advised and represented real estate owners, purchasers, developers, investors, lenders and tenants. In addition, our lawyers possess extensive expertise in preparing and processing local and municipal permit applications required for land use and development projects.
We approach real estate projects with carefully designed strategies which enable our clients to achieve their long-term goals.
Our principal real estate and construction law practice areas include:
• Real estate asset purchase and sale
• Corporate real estate acquisitions, dispositions and divestitures
• Drafting, negotiating and closing planning agreements and assuring regulatory compliance
• Obtaining requisite governmental and local authority permits and approvals
• Due diligence of real property and technical projects
• Construction operational issues and land rights agreements
• Mortgages and other interests in real estate
• Land use regulations
• Renting of commercial premises
• Real estate planning and zoning
• Real estate finance
• Land use and natural resources
• Construction contracts and subcontracts
• Property tax structuring
• Environmental compliance
• Real estate restructuring
• Utilities issues
• Tax in estate planning
• Real estate and construction litigation and dispute resolution