All major international and domestic sports federations, leagues, organizations and associations have their own sets of rules, policies and procedures.
Doping and disciplinary issues are becoming increasingly more complex and particulars of agency and sponsorship arrangements require sophisticated knowledge.
Our involvement with many of sports federations and organizations and extensive experience in handling a broad variety of sports law cases for our clients ranging from governing bodies to individual participants enable us to provide all the assistance you need.
Our principal practice areas within sports law include:
- Documentation, drafting and negotiation support to organizations, clubs, athletes, coaches, sports agents and sporting event participants ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Advice on agency contracts (agent/athlete) and economic rights contracts
- Drafting, registration and negotiation support to sportsmen and organizations in on-field matters, such as player contracts, registrations, transfers, professional development and career advancement
- Dispute resolution services for organizations and individual litigants
- Advice on sponsorship, advertising, broadcasting, merchandising and image rights agreements
- Sports authority disciplinary and arbitration proceedings