We have advised a number of top-tier international clients on the issues of unfair advertising practices, restrictive covenants, abuse of dominant position, cooperation and market-sharing agreements, distribution agreements, franchising and license agreements. We are competent both in the local and EU dimensions of competition law.
We strive to provide our clients with forward-looking and business-centric advice on the full spectrum of competition law issues.
Our principal competition law practice areas include:
• Protection against unfair competition
• Unfair commercial practices
• Merger control
• Competition compliance
• Anti-competitive agreements and practices
• Abuse of dominant position
• Non-compete and restrictive covenants
• State aid and EU funding
• Complaints and actions for damages
• Competition investigations
• Dawn raids and representation before antitrust authorities and courts
• Trading and distribution