The Firm’s team provides advice on various issues of tax law. We advise our clients on the most optimum solutions for tax planning already during various stages of concluding legal transactions, provide advice to clients with respect to issues in applying VAT.
Our advantage is in our ability to deliver creative, pragmatic and business-oriented solutions tailored to the specific needs of each client.
“MP” lawyers have been structuring mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, financing and real estate transactions. We have advised our clients on a variety of employee benefit plans. Moreover, we have accumulated substantial expertise in acting for our clients before tax authorities and in defending our clients in tax litigations.
Our principal tax practice areas include:
- Taxation aspects of structured products and capital markets
- Taxation aspects of project, facility and equipment financings
- Transfer pricing and related party transactions
- VAT and customs
- Taxation in labour relationships and employment remuneration schemes
- Tax litigation
- Investigation of projected transactions (purchase of shares, real estate, securities, movables, property abroad mergers and acquisitions, etc.) tax-wise
- Investigation of risks related to qualifying as a permanent establishment
- Representation in disputes with the State Revenue Service
- Challenge of decisions taken by tax authorities
- Representation in litigation on tax and duty surcharges
- Taxation of transactions made between associated companies
- Advice on restructuring of credit institution transactions
- Advice on structuring of remuneration of employees and top executives